Term 1 @ The Writer’s Club 2018
The Writer’s Notebook
Do you dream of becoming a writer one day? Do you sometimes jot down ideas or start a story, only to lose your piece of paper? Then a ʻWriterʼs Notebookʼ is definitely for you! Itʼs the perfect place to capture (and organise) your ideas, pictures, observations and so much more! Up first, weʼll get creative and personalise our folders before we launch into a series of free writing activities designed to jumpstart your imagination and reveal your natural writing voice. Along the way, weʼll learn what some of your favourite authors have to say about the writing and creativity. Not only will your Writer’s Notebook become your most valuable writing resource, but you’ll have the opportunity to learn about yourself as a writer: your preferences, your process and your writing style.
- Oakleigh PS on Wed afternoons: March 7th – March 28th, 2018
- Oakleigh Venue: Oakleigh Primary School, 20 Warrigal Rd Oakleigh 3166
- Children can arrive from 3.30pm for storytelling and chats
- Workshop starts at 4.15pm – 5.45pm
- Some writing is required at home between workshops.